Monday, January 31, 2011

January - Perfumes

I think January was quite a decent month. Since I decided to be more open (translate into friendly) I met quite amount of people. Yea, shocked me to the core! I did as well call people (hate calling people) and I managed to think of an amazing birthday present for Lizzie (that was then bought and given to her).

Today Emily made me smell (she forced me) a perfume that I just fell in love with! It's called Marry me by Lanvin. It's now on my perfume list. Yes, I do have a perfume list that I somehow always forget and then when I do go out and buy some I forget the ones I love and fall in love with some other perfume.


I've got quite a lot of perfumes (as with all beauty related stuff, you should see my nail varnishes) and I love them all. So since it's Monday and the last day of the month a list of my perfumes:

Sexy Little Things Noir - Victoria's Secret - Lizzie brought me this one from when she went to New York. She had it before and I got a whiff of it  and wanted it so badly! When I put it on I do really feel like Sexy Little Thing.

Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci - I bought this one in September and it's almost always in my bag. I love it. It doesn't smell super sweet but makes me happy (I'm usually more for the super sweet perfumes)

Hypnôse - Lacôme - This is the first perfume I ever bought and was the one that made me actually start wearing perfumes. I always thought perfumes smelled like alcohol and this one made my world turn around, and I've got no regrets. It's almost finished and when it's finished I've got to make a decision if I buy one again or not. I'll probably have week long if not months of conversations about it with tears. It's just so hard for me to let things go (as we can see of the state of my bedroom).


Dior Addict 2 - Christian Dior - I bought this in a pack with some other Doir perfumes on my way back to Geneva from Copenhagen. I only bought a small bottle of them all since I hadn't tried many of the Dior perfumes. I love the pink bottle and where you spray it from (you press the knob).

Miss Dior Chérie L'eau -Christian Dior - This is like the little sister of Miss Dior Chérie and I don't like it! Miss Dior Chérie is amazing but this one just doesn't tingle my senses.

Miss Dior Chérie - Christian Dior - This is the big sister and I love it super much.The bottle spilled in my bag (totally my fault) and every time I opened my bag I got a whiff of it and it was amazing! I'm totally buying a new one and will use it!


Hypnotic Poison - Christian Dior - I've had a hate/lust/love relationship with this one for some time now. I smell it in the shop and I'm really don't want it. I smell it on a friend and I want it, then I bought it and loved it. At the same time I'm not sure if I should go for the bigger bottle.

J'adore- Christian Dior - I've been eyeing this one for some time now, I like the look of the bottle and the advertisement. The bottle reminds me of the Kayan Lahwi women and it just was that luring that I just had to have it. I won't buy a bigger one since the smell just somehow isn't me. It smells wonderful but not like me. The other perfumes that I have and love somehow smell like me, have my character, but this one just sadly doesn't.

So today only a chill post about my perfumes but tomorrow will be a make up post! Tuesday Make Up. I'm actually thinking about doing something crazy with it just for the fun of it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...