Thursday, February 3, 2011

Linking Loving Learning

Today I'm staying in bed! This morning when I woke up I was just weak to my feet and way way hotter then normal (not in the sexy way, in the sweats in bed way). So today is chill and on my chill days I like to read stuff on the internet (I can't find the book that I'm reading, it is here somewhere!).


Mind Of Man: How To Compliment A Naked Man 
"Complimenting a man’s naked body doesn’t really push the same pleasure centers as it does in a woman. It affirms nothing. When we hear a compliment, we think, “Why is she telling me something I obviously already know? Is this some kind of nefarious subterfuge? Something is afoot!” Then the paranoia sets in."
 Define Gender Gap? Look Up Wikipedia’s Contributor List
"Ms. Gardner, citing an example that resonates with her personally, pointed to the Wikipedia entry for one of her favorite authors, Pat Barker, which was a mere three paragraphs when she came across it. Ms. Barker is an acclaimed writer of psychologically nuanced novels, many set during World War I. She is 67 and lives in England.
By contrast, Niko Bellic had an article about five times as long as Ms. Barker’s at the time. It’s a question of demographics: Mr. Bellic is a character in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV; he is 30 and a former soldier."

Exclusive: More on the IT Remake! Rated R? A remake that I'll never ever watch! I watched like 10 seconds from the first one hidden underneath a blanked asking for it to be turned off!

66 Things You Can Grow At Home: In Containers, Without a Garden  I'm so trying some of these soon (aka when I move out!)

10 Natural, Organic Oils With Huge Health Benefits
"But many can do a lot more than just smell good: While we can't say with authority the 10 oils highlighted here are miracle cures, throughout history they've been credited with treating problems including digestion issues and acne; increasing concentration; killing germs and much more."
 50+ Homemade Popsicle Recipes
"This list isn’t exclusive to popsicles, I’ve also included pudding pops, frozen yogurt & fruit pops.
Many of these recipes are a lot healthier (and sometimes cheaper) than buying ready-made. How to pick just one recipe, they all look so good!" - yuummmm
POM Velvet Cupcakes with POM Cream Cheese Frosting
"Take advantage of this fruit's disease-fighting antioxidants and surplus of healthy vitamins by making these yummy cupcakes for any New Year's Eve event!" - ohhh, please let me take advantage of this cupcake!

- Now back to snuggle in bed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...