Friday, March 11, 2011

Problems.....

+
My dearest laptop has been slowly dying for some time now. I haven't had the courage to just pull the plug and get a new one until last week when my beloved little monkey just did it himself and stopped charging.
So I ordered a new one that was supposed to arrive yesterday......... It didn't. To represent my loss I'll use a picture of these dead roses that I'll throw out later (and I really wanted to try to post a blog from my blackberry!)
So there won't (probably, seeing how this works I might start blogging from my blackberry with pictures) be much from postings until I get my new monkey and have him all started up!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...