Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bloglovin'

Last night I was browsing around looking for some cute blogs. As I was reading A Girl Named Astrid I saw on the side of her blog something called Bloglovin'. I didn't really think of it then but this morning my curiosity grew. So I checked it out and loved it and now I'm a part of it. 

This picture was around Perle de Lac

I'm as well thinking about changing the design of my blog, I can't do it right now but it's slowly happening. I just must get a bit more organized so that everything will fit nicely into my life. I in general must get seriously more organized. 

I kinda have to go back to studying. My last exam is tomorrow. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...