Monday, August 1, 2011

Deep Eddy Pool


Yesterday I went with Ariane and her lovely family for a Austin outing. The last location of our mini trip was the Deep Eddy Pool.  It's the oldest swimming pool in Texas! The water comes from a spring so there is no chlorine in it! All that just equals an amazing experience and an amazing pool.



One funny thing about the pool trip was when I had been in the water for some time all the lifeguards blew their whistles and everyone left the pool. For a moment I was sure that someone had pooped in the pool or something like that. What it really was is that every hour all the people that aren't swimming have to leave the pool for 10 minutes. They do this to prevent hypothermia.  



At Deep Eddy they were still working on a mosaic mural. It was stunning, it should have been finished in July but there was still a lot of things not finished.



The detail of the mural is amazing! Look at those little fishes! 

This summer they had Deep Eddy Splash Party, there is one day left August 6th and they'll show Tangled.

I have some more pictures from Austin that I'll show later :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...