Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo an hour - Thursday the 8th of March.

I have wanted for a while now to do a photo an hour post. On Thursday it was the first time I actually managed to remind myself to take a photo once every hour! Usually I forget to start or I start and forget myself and before I know it the day is over and I don't even have two pictures.

I wasn't planning on doing the photo an hour on Thursday but as I was running to pick up my nephew I decided that today would be the day. I didn't have my camera with me but I did have my Blackberry so I quickly snapped a photo!

Here it is:


9am - Picking up my nephew and heading back home we saw this umbrella art that was in recognition to the International Women's Day. 

 10am - wooohoo down to 76.7 kg (169 lbs). I was surprised since I haven't been exercising at all! 

 11am - My lemongrass plants are rooting like crazy! I sadly had to trow one on the stalks away since it was about to start rotting. 
12pm - reading through my sometimes favorite food magazine, I have mixed feelings about it. It is awesome and then when you cook recipes that are in them you don't think it is as awesome. They are very misleading and you just want to cry. But more of that later!

 1pm - my nephew doing his homework. He was almost finished!

 2pm - knitting as well known as calmness and me time. 

3pm - made banana-yogurt-shake for the boys (the nephew and Mr. Handsome)

4pm - cutting my split ends. I finally found my hair scissors and could attack the serious amount of split ends. My hair feels much better already even though I didn't manage to cut them all away. 

 5pm - putting away laundry, the closet is still almost empty since all the clothes are still in boxes!

6pm - quickly put some nail hardener on, I am growing my nails out again after writing a final essay (I bite my nails when I am stressed writing final essays)

7pm -heading to the store to buy a birthday present for my dad! It gets dark here early even though it is almost spring.

 8pm - my favorite part of the mall we went to - Herman's tortoises, this one looked at me when I came over and just begged me to take it with me. 

9pm - cooking dinner


 10pm - finally ready to go in the oven! This is a recipe from the March issue of the Vegetarian magazine. They said it would take 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook. That is load of bullshit. Pardon my language. I started at 9pm and it went in the oven at 10pm.

11pm - and finally ready! Still not as ready as it was supposed to be but I was starving, and the worst thing was it had almost no taste! ANNOYING! 

So that was my day! 

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...