Monday, May 7, 2012

Review: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint

I have wanted to do a review on these forever. Spoiler alert: I love them!
1. Transparent 2. Blush 3. Plum

There are four different tints (five if you count the transparent one). The tins are called: Berry, Blush, Honey and Plum. In this review I will review Blush, Plum and the transparent one.


They are all SPF 15, which I think is a big plus for them. The lips are in a great risk for sunburns along with the rest of the skin! Therefore, it is important to protect them as well.

I can't really pick a favorite of those three.

I love using the transparent one whenever my lips need moisture or whenever I am outside and just want a coverage.

I love the Plum one because it has a purple hue and purple is my favorite colour.

I love the Blush since it gives my lips a cute pink hue.

They are all super smooth and the lips feel amazing after wearing them. They as well smell exactly like the 8 hour cream from Elizabeth Arden (which can be a pro or a con, depending on if you like the smell or not). 

The staying power of them isn't that great but the tint goes away as well so that the lips don't have some funky colour problem going on, it is as well easy to apply since the colour isn't that strong. It is as well easy to build up the colour by adding more layers. 

All in all I love these lip protectant sticks (aka tinted lip blams) and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. You'll be seeing more of them in my Make-Up Monday segments.  

Below are some more pictures of the tinted lip balms. 




Elizabeth Arden - Blush- $19.50
Elizabeth Arden - Plum - $19.50
Elizabeth Arden - Transparent - $19.50


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...