Monday, May 14, 2012

Make-Up Monday #9

The weather has been amazing here in Geneva! Sunny and hot and I am stuck inside writing a final essay and studying for the finals! Well, in 9 days it will all be over and I can start enjoying my summer!


I used a powder that I have from Clinique that is way to dark for my skin as a base for the Clinique eye shadow.  I don't believe in just throwing it away and this way it is really useful. As you  can see on the swatches the powder (nr. 1) is extremely dark for my skin!

Skin:
Sunscreen - Clinique SPF 30 - $19 SPF 50 - $19

Eyes: 
(1) Clinique - Stay-Matter Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Beige -$21
(2)  Eye Shadow -  Clinique - Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo - Butter Pecan (04) - $19.50
(3) Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara - Black - $15
(4) Eye Liner -M·A·C Eye Kohl - Smolder - $15.00


Lips: 
(5) Tinted Lip Balm - Elizabeth Arden -Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15 - Blush-  $19.50 (reviewed here

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...