Friday, June 22, 2012

Review: Biotherm - Baume Corps - Oil Therapy - Nurti-Replenishing Body Treatment With Apricot Oil

Since I have already quite a lot of make-up and other sort of things I wanted to review everything so I have it around for whenever I want to mention it. Today I want to review my other lotion. Yes, it is true. I pretty much just use two different lotions. I am not a lotion slut, I stick with my lotion until it is finished.


I love the scent of this lotion, it has apricot oil in it and you can smell it. My skin is as well super smooth after I use it. 


The lotion is quite thick but it gets absorbed quickly into the skin.

There are couple of things that I don't like about this lotion and they are all in the ingredients list.

According to the webpage of Biotherm the ingredients are:

Three precious oils for the most precious skin:

- Musk Rose Oil: Omega 3 & 6, with REGENERATING and FORTIFYING properties
- Passion Flower Oil: Omega 3 & 6, with NOURISHING and EMBELLISHING properties
- Apricot Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, with SOFTENING and SMOOTHING properties 

In the real world these are the ingredients:
Aqua, Zea Mays, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Paraffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Prunus Armenicac Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyetanol, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Aminio Acids, Carbomer, Glyceryl Linoleate, Limonene, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben. Glyceryl Oleate, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Vitreoscilla Ferment Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Glyceryl Linolenate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Geraniol Citronellol, Ci 15985.



Yes, that is a really long ingredients list and it scares me. I am not sure if I will buy this again, I've finished over half of the bottle. I think I'll probably try to find something else with a much shorter ingredients list.

The Biotherm Lotion can be bought from amazon for $37.50

Bisous

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no it's got parabens in it! :(

    BBU x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, awful, the person that sold this to me said it was really good and I didn't read the back until later.

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...