Monday, February 18, 2013

Nail Polish Challenge

I've been a bit under the weather for the past weeks and just haven't had the energy to write! One morning I feel better and the next morning BAM I have a stuffed nose again! Horrible.  

Since I am trying to do my best with my 100 Days of Decluttering Challenge I wanted to add another challenge that kind of follows it (can you tell I love challenges!) This one is about my nail polish stash, the other day I was reading this post by Louise over at Make Up Etc, and realized that I have as well way to many nail polishes but most of the time I just grab the usual one and use it. 


I thought about what kind of nail polish challenge I should set for myself, I wanted to use up the polishes that I have and become better at using nail polishes. 

So, the goals for my Nail Polish Challenge are
- Start cataloging my nail polishes by taking pictures and writing a Nail Polish type of post.  
- Start using the Nail Stickers I own more and write about it. 
- Not buying any new nail polish until I have finished the nail polishes that I do have.
- I am allowed to buy a new nail strengthener/top coat if I finish the ones that I own.
- Throw away nail polishes that I hate. 

So, at the moment I own twenty-eight nail polishes, two nail strengthener and two topcoats!


Bisous!

4 comments :

  1. Good luck, look forward to your posts! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting forward for your post :)

    join my international giveaway http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/2013/01/mega-accesories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...