Friday, March 29, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering #7

I now have about a month left of my decluttering challenge! I really don't think I have done enough so I am going to try to do much more in the next month! I feel like I am going the right direction and that does feel good!


Thrown Away
Yves Rocher - Couleurs Nature - Pastel Cream Eyeshadow - 02 Mauve Brume
H&M - Blue tights (see here)
An old bra that the underwire poking me.


Otherwise Accomplished
- Melted some lipsticks so I could use them again (see here)

I really want the last month to count! I just need to get motivated!


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...