Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day #5

Two outfit posts in one month! I must be crazy!  Well, not really! I'm just trying to feel more comfortable doing an outfit post  so I just must practice. One thing I have to say about this dress, it is made out of flannel and it is the most comfortable thing in the world. The only thing I don't like about it is the frilly bit on the chest area. 

Shoes: Converse Tights: H&M (old) Dress: UNIQLO (old) Belt: thrifted

Couple of weeks ago I dyed my hair purple again, I love having purple hair and have wanted to go back to purple for a long time. I am super glad I went for it again. It is just amazing having purple hair! 


Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...