Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Yves Rocher - Sheer and Shine Lipstick - Gelée Litchi

Review: Yves Rocher - Sheer and Shine Lipstick - Gelée Litchi

I wanted to start writing about the make-up I have and slowly decide if it is something I want to keep or throw away. The Sheer and Shine Lipstick from Yves Rocher is a lipstick that has been in my maybe pile for some time now.

The thing is, I love the texture of this lipstick and I think it looks amazing as a swatch but on my lips the tone just doesn't suit me. Neutral colours just aren't my thing. The colour that I chose was the Gelée Litchi, I think that I will buy a new lipstick but in a different colour (maybe the Gelée cassis)

The Sheer and Shine Lipstick is amazingly smooth and doesn't dry the lips at all! It is an amazing lipstick but just not the colour for me, therefore it will go into the bin!

Yves Roche - Sheer and Shine Lipstick - Gelée Litchi - $8

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...