Tuesday, April 9, 2013

100 Days of Decluttering #8


I feel like this week I finally got into throwing things away and generally decluttering everything! I went through my make up stash again and threw away things, I did the same thing on my second week of the decluttering challenge (see here) but there was still things that I didn't like hiding in between the things I like. 

Thrown Away
Catrice Cosmetics - Ultimate Nail Laquer - 510 Bye, Bye Birdy! - (See here)
Yves Rocher - Manicure - Nail Strengthener (suddenly went all stringy and old)
Forever 21 - Love and Beauty - Teal (See here - I really don't know why I didn't throw this one away earlier)
The Body Shop - Lip Scuff  (Awful product, doesn't do anything and breaks easily, I don't know why I have kept it after the first try)
The Body Shop - Large Pencil Sharpener (Don't need it since I don't buy anything there anymore)
Gosh - Precious Powder Perls - Glow (Old and way way to dark for my skin) 
Givenchy - Very Irrésistable (see Perfume Challenge Update #5)
Chanel - Chance 
Issey Miyake - L'eau d'Issey
Lancôme - Trésor Midnight Rose
DKNY- Pure


Finished (see Empties #1)
Astor Professional Nail Care - Nail Polish Remover - Express
Elizabeth Arden - Eight Hour Cream - Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment 
Primex - Nail Varnish Remover - Pflegender Nagellack-Entferner Ohne Aceton
Maybelline - Salon Manicure - Restructuring Serum - Split Nails (not on picture) 
Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Nivea - Sensitive Balance - For Sensitive Skin


This post is couple of days late! I was just way to busy working! 

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...