Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nail Polish: H&M - Fashionista

I am trying to talk about one nail polish ever day this week since I want to go through my stash and throw out the ones I don't like (you can read more about that here). I'm still following the rules of the challenge and I don't find it to be any hassle at all. But I want to finish writing about all the polishes I have and throw the ones I don't like out (because I like doing that).


What can I say about this nail polish. Well, it is from H&M ( I am still boycotting them) and I have another nail polish from Essence that is exactly the same colour. I love this colour, it is purple and shiny with out having glitter in it. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't stay on the nails at all. It lasts about 2 hours before it starts chipping. The formula is great, I only need 2 coats for it to look perfect but again, it doesn't even last for a long lunch.

I am quite torn, I hate polishes that don't even last a day but I love the colour and the formula is great. I think I  will put it in the maybe pile with Mikado from Astor and see when I have gone through all of my nail polishes if it is worth keeping or not.

I might do a post about all the nail polishes and which one I decided to keep and which ones I decided to throw away when I have gone though all my polishes.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...