Monday, July 8, 2013

Project Pan - the things I have left - Part I

If you watch my YouTube videos (you should I have an annoying accent) you know that I am doing Project Pan. I always mention the products I have finished in my Empties videos but I wanted to show how I am doing with the products that I haven't finished. These posts will be picture heavy at first but as I finish more products there will be fewer pictures!

I won't really talk about the products that much just show pictures of how much is left.

So here are the products:
Migros - I am - Intensive Handcream 
Biotherm - Baume Corps - Oil Therapy - Nurti-Replenishing Body Treatment With Apricot Oil (Reviewed Here)
Yves Rocher - Strawberry Eau De Toilette - Travel Size

Yves Rocher - Cherry Eau De Toilette - Travel Size

Alessandro - Nail Spa - Brittle Nails
Mavala - Incolore 

Labello - Light Kiss
Eau Thermale Avène - Cold Cream

Lip Smacker - Skittles - Strawberry

Yves Rocher - Nourishing Lip Balm - Raspberry

Matas - Læbe Balsam - Aloe Vera og Panthenol

Blistex - Lip Medex
Clinique - Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour - 05 Mango-thon

Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Effects - 01 Poppy Cream (Reviewed Here)

Clinique - High Impact Mascara - Black (Sample Size) (2)

Lancôme - Le Crayon Khôl - Noir (2)

L'oréal - Crayon Contour Khôl Précision - 132 Metallic Grey

Yves Rocher - 3-in-1 Eye Pencil - Green

Yves Rocher - Luminelle - 73 Lilas Violette

Essence - Nailwhite-pencil

Nivea - Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
Lanôme -Bi-Facil - Non Oily - Sensitive Eyes - Instant Cleanser

My stats at the moment is 8 finished of 24.

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...