Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Favorites and Flops #2

This week was such a strange week for me, I haven't been feeling well so I just want to stay in bed and do nothing! But that isn't how you accomplish things in life. Hopefully things will pick up for me this weekend and I will kick next week's ass! 


Favorites:

* Losing some weight and reaching a weight goal. Wrote about that here. 
* Talkin on the phone with my dad, it always brightens my day.
* I am so close to reaching 50 000 hits on my blog. Every time I see that number go up I am shocked and happy!

Flops:

*Food poisoning, that is all I am going to say.
*Not having the motivation to blog, I have no idea where it went. I have so many things that I want to blog about but I am just feeling too meeh, to actually sit down and blog.
*Woke up this morning with a big scab on my nose!


As I said, I have just been a bit off this week! But hopefully things will pick up next week!

Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...