Monday, September 2, 2013

Tag: I Heart Autumn

Lena from Little Random Sparks tagged me in a I heart Autumn tag and since I love Autumn and never really get tagged for anything else than Liebster award (which I already have done) so I was quite happy being tagged!



1. Favorite Autumn Lip Product
I have to say the Blistex DCT ( Daily Conditioning Treatment for lips), it has Aloe and Cocoa Butter and Vitamins A&E! It as well smells heavenly!

2. Favorite Autumn Nail Polish
I never separate my nail polishes between seasons so I just use the ones I have.

3. Favorite Starbucks Autumn Drink
I love Chai Tea Latte all year round but I do get excited for the Gingerbread Lattes (don't arrive until December so that is more winter thing)

4. Favorite Autumn Candle
I have to say Apple and Cinnamon candles!

5. Favorite Autumn Accessory
Scarfs!

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hayride or Haunted Corn Maze
Nothing haunted for me please!

7. Favorite Halloween Movie
I don't know, I don't like scary movies so it has to be a non scary Halloween film!

8. Favorite sweets to eat on Halloween
Every single candy on the earth, please?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Nothing, we don't celebrate Halloween here.

10. Your favorite part of fall ( yes you have to choose one! )
The rain! I love rainy gloomy days!

11.Your favorite fall tunes
Don't have any special music that I associate with autumn.

12. Your fall Outfit
My normal clothes with tights and boots!

13. Your favorite fall scent
The smell of wet leafs.

What is your favorite part about Autumn? And have you done this tag?
Bisous

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...