Monday, October 14, 2013

Review: Migros - I am Natural Cosmetics - Rose Cleansing Milk for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I have had a big debate with myself if I should write this review or not, it isn't that this is a negative review it is more that this review is based on strange personal preferences that just aren't to everyone's liking.

However, I decided to write about the I am Natural Rose Cleansing Milk for Dry and Sensitive Skin known as Reinigungsmilch - trockene und sensible Haut - sanfte Reinigung in German and Lait Démaquillant - peaux sèches et sensibles - nettoyage douceur in French. I decided to write about it because even with my personal preference I can still talk about the product without being biased! 


On the back of the bottle it says (translated from German)
Gentle cleansing milk with wild roses-, marigold- and sweet wood extracts from controlled organic cultivation for dry and sensitive skin. Removes makeup, dirt particles, and excess oil. Organic shea butter and sunflower oil nurture and protect the skin from drying out.
Usage: Gently massage into the skin, remove with a damp cotton pad, clarify the skin with Facial Toner
When I picked up the bottle in the store, the description was what made me buy it. The scent of it is as well amazing, it smells so calming and with a hint of rose.

It removes all my make-up and even the mascara without me having to scrub hard and it doesn't dry out my skin at all.

But with all that amazingness, I still can't stand this product! I think it is because it is a cleansing milk, I just don't like cleansing milks. Cleansing milks just gross me out and I feel uncomfortable using them! I don't know why but that is really the only reason I don't like this product.

Do you like cleansing milks?

Bisous

2 comments :

  1. For some reason I hate the way cleansing milk feels on my skin!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...