I did manage to film and upload 7 videos on my YouTube channel, which is something I have really started to enjoy and will keep on doing as long as I enjoy it!
I didn't do as well as I had hoped with my July goals, I did do a little bit of everything but at the same time I really just haven't had the time to do anything at all.
1. Pack my stuff
3. Write for 20 minutes a day
4. Finish setting up my personal planner
6. Post one recipe
7. Lose 2 kg
8. Do my Makeup Inventory
9. 7 Days of food diary
10. Write in my Journal at least 7 times
As for my August goals I wasn't really sure how I could plan my month with the fact that for half of it I will be in Geneva and the other half in Reykjavík!
2. Go swimming
3. Start filming MYiI (I wonder what that could be :D )
4. Get ready to start my second year of University
5. Settle in my dorm
6. Film Apartment tour (Geneva apartment)
7. Write some book reviews (I have so many half written)
8. Enjoy having nothing to do
9. Try some new Icelandic skincare products
10. Move my Gold Star Chart into my planner.
I am so excited for this month, I am so stressed about it all, stressed but happy!