Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Monthly Goals: September Review and October Goals

September was an interesting month! I started my second year at University and got used to the fact that I live in Iceland now! Sadly, I didn't do as well as I had hoped with my September goals.


September Goals:
1. Go to the gym 4 times.
I almost did it! I went to the gym 3 times! In September!
2. Organize my closet. 
Check, hopefully there will be a video on it in October. 
3. Organize my desk.
As I look over at my desk I can say without a doubt that I did not accomplish this goal this month!
4. Get a job.
I applied to a lot of jobs but no luck! 
5. Start knitting again.
This I did accomplish! Since I love knitting it wasn't a hard task to accomplish! 
6. Buy myself winter shoes.
I was planning on buying the new shoes in Iceland but I found the ones I wanted in Target so I will buy them when I go to the states.
7. Start a regular blogging schedule again.
I wish I had accomplished this one, somehow I just haven't been in the mood to write anything.
8. Start on my photo challenge.
Check! The first post about my photo challenge should be up this week!
9. Set up an area where I can easily take pictures of products that I want to review.
Check, at the moment it isn't completely ready since my desk is a mess! 
10. Start reviewing products again.
This hasn't happened, I have couple of products that I want to review so that is something.


October Goals:
1. Upload and write 4 weekly vlogs and blogs.
2. Upload my closet organization video.
3. Enjoy my vacation.
4. Get my blogging mojo back.
5. Start taking outfit pictures.
6. Go to the gym 4 times.
7. Get to a better sleeping schedule.
8. Walk 100 000 steps.
9. Eat more vegetables.
10. Start organizing my life again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...