Tuesday, January 6, 2015

15 Goals For 2015

As I mentioned in my final post for my 26 Things Before my 26th Birthday list I wanted to change the format for my 2015 goals. I am going to continue several things from my previous list, I am planning on continuing with setting myself monthly goals even though I might change that format a bit also. I think 2015 is going to be a year of changes for me. In January I will write a more detailed oriented plan for my goals and they will follow the S.M.A.R.T. goal setting plan.

These are also a year-long goals, not just until my birthday in the beginning of December since I always have exams and final project around that time and I just feel to stressed to even think about what I would like.


So, let's jump into what my goals are for 2015:

1. Move
2. Get married
3. Write an article for a magazine
4. Watch movies from A-Z
5. Go to 7 museums
6. Reach my makeup/nail polish inventory goal
7. Reach my clothes inventory goal
8. Finish writing a novel
9. Fall in love with blogging again
10. Start working on having a Capsule Wardrobe
11. Open up my online handmade store
12. Post a picture on Instagram every day.
13. Learn to embroider
14. Lose 15 kg (33 lbs).
15. Close Caption all my YouTube videos.

So that are my goals for the year!

Bisous.

2 comments :

  1. Great goals & good luck! Have a fun year! x

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what a S.M.A.R.T. goal setting plan is but I would love to hear more about your wedding plans here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I try to answer all of the comments but you can as well reach me on twitter @tafraises

Bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...